Our Solution

A Bridge to China for Universities

A bridge to China for Universities

  • SCROLL
Younee’s mission is to connect elite Western universities to Chinese students, imitating the campus experience through our Online++ platform.

We’ve created an “Online++” platform to not only provide top western university programs to some 38 million degree-seeking students in China, but further to replicate the all-important university experience locally among students and alumni. This opens universities up to significant new revenue opportunities in China.

Why Younee Online?

Before Covid-19 changed education as we know it, a growing number of Chinese mid-income parents were willing to compromise their living standards for “better,” overseas university education. About 600,000 Chinese university students (~2% of total university students) actually studied abroad, but with a $50-80,000 price tag it was simply out of reach for many. Younee gives western universities the opportunity to reach the remaining 98% of Chinese university students, or a $12-16 billion addressable market. 

Education and Innovation at our Core

Behind the Younee name is a tight-knit, international team of serial entrepreneurs and seasoned educators with deep connections within the Chinese market and education industry.

shallow focus photography of two women doing work in table

Highly Experienced Entrepreneurs and Educators

The Younee Difference

01
01
Global Presence

On the ground presence in Beijing, Shenzhen, New York, London and Tel Aviv, and truly cultural diverse (US, Chinese, Danish, Israeli)

02
02
Deep China Education Experience

Working with schools (Harrow Beijing Chairlady) and students (Paragon One), and wide network of relationships with industry players.

03
03
China Channel Relationships

Working relationships with most major online platforms (Alibaba, Tencent, JD, TikTok, PDD, etc.), and players (ATA, NCO).

04
04
Proven Technology

Our state-of-the-art LMS is developed off Class E, a proven LMS endorsed by the Israeli Ministry of Education.

05
05
Senior Entrepreneurial Team

Combined 100+ years in blue chips (Aarhus University, senior government, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Oramed) in leadership positions.

06
06
We are Educators

Hands on management experience from leading education institutions (Aarhus University Chairman, Class E, Sulamot).

07
07
First to Market

Very few universities are active in China. Onshore activity is extremely difficult and costly to operate. Some universities offer online courses in China, but we have not seen any China-focused marketing to date.

Overseas Enrollment in a Covid-19 World

Within our Covid-19 reality the need for online education has come front and center, especially for universities with a prominent overseas student population. Discover our overview of online and overseas education in China, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Have Questions?

Want to know more about growing Chinese student enrollment at your institution? Just get in touch with us!

Within our Covid-19 reality the need for online education has come front and center, especially for universities with a prominent overseas student population. Discover our overview of online and overseas education in China, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Want to know more about growing Chinese student enrollment at your institution? Simply click below and get in touch!